At St Cuthbert's we know girls – we've been educating and growing amazing young women for over a century now, and our heritage and values are renowned. So are our academic results, but here excellence isn’t just a grade; it’s about encouraging every girl to achieve her personal best. Choosing St Cuthbert’s gives an advantage that our girls will carry through life.
About the role:
We are looking for a Customer Services Representative to work in our Information Technology team. With a strong focus on customer services, in this role, you will be the first point of contact for users of the College IT systems, internal and external. You will have a passion for technology and a willingness to learn. This full-time permanent position requires you to work as part of a team as well as autonomously. You need to be efficient, organised and solution-focused, able to answer, categorise and escalate helpdesk queries when required. Your responsibilities will also include maintaining data in our student management systems, liaising with service agents, content management and record maintenance.
- Previous experience in administrator and customer service related roles.
- Able to handle IT support issues in a fast-paced environment.
- An exceptional telephone manner, communication and computer skills.
- Good knowledge of the Office 365 platform, and Zendesk, Freshdesk or other similar system.
- Enjoy the interactivity of the customer service experience.
- Strong attention to detail
If this sounds like you and you are keen to make a difference, Apply now!
Applications close on 10th December 2021