Creating Remarkable Futures
Be part of an amazing educational experience!
- Full Time, Fixed Term
- Starting Term 1 2021 through to End of Term 4 2021
- Epsom, Auckland
St Cuthbert’s College is an independent day and boarding school for girls, founded in the Presbyterian tradition. We provide a personalised approach to education for our 1400 students from Reception to Year 13. As an employer, we offer a supportive environment with opportunities for professional growth and development.
About the role:
St Cuthbert’s College is seeking a highly engaging, qualified, and dynamic teacher for the role of English Teacher (Maternity Cover).
We have an amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic and qualified individual to join our English Faculty. This role is fixed-term, teaching English to our senior school students. Teaching year group preference will be considered. Familiarity with, and the ability to teach the New Zealand curriculum and using standards-based assessment is essential.
You will be committed to high-quality teaching, passionate about engaging students and staff and have a positive approach. We offer an attractive salary and benefits package and is dedicated to supporting professional development.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a tertiary qualification – Bachelors or higher (or equivalent) in area of teaching speciality;
- You must be a NZ registered teacher, familiar with the NZ curriculum and standards-based assessment;
- Be legally allowed to work in New Zealand;
- Have a collaborative and constructive work style;
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills;
- High standards - we want you to be able to push these students to their maximum potential.
The applications close on 11 October 2020.