- Part-time, permanent, term-time
- Commencement - Term 1, 2022
St Cuthbert’s College is an independent day and boarding school for girls, founded in the Presbyterian tradition. At St Cuthbert's we know girls – we have been educating and growing amazing young women for over a century now, and our heritage and values are renowned, as are our academic results. Here excellence is not just a grade; it encourages every girl to achieve her personal best. Choosing St Cuthbert’s gives an advantage that our girls will carry through life. We provide a personalised approach to education for our 1500 students from Year 0 to Year 13. St Cuthbert's College provides an amazing educational experience for our girls, and we have the privilege to provide this experience.
About the role:
St Cuthbert's College is looking to appoint a motivated Relief Co-ordinator for our Senior School (Yr7-13), term time only. You will be required to coordinate and manage relief staff for absent academic staff across the Senior School. The role requires a great deal of organisational skill, computer inputting and an understanding of Relief within the school environment.
To be successful in this role, you need to:
- Epitomize St Cuthbert's "By Love Serve" in all you do. Being yourself and having a can-do attitude in all you do are important factors for success in this role.
- Have the ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Have good interpersonal skills
- ICT Skills including MS Word
- Be highly organised
- Show Initiative
- Be Self-Motivated
- Be Team-spirited
- Be able to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality
- Be an effective communicator, both verbal and written
- Have high levels of accuracy in written communication
- Be skilled in maintaining the relief budgets allocated to both schools
This role will be for 4 hours a day, 20 hours over the week to organise relief. Working hours can be increased by also working as a reliever.
Applications closing date – 20 October 2021