· Multiple positions
· Central Auckland Location
· Start Date for this role: ASAP
The values embodied in the St Cuthbert’s College (the “College”) motto “By Love Serve” guide all our interactions.
We are looking for Relief Teachers - Senior School to join our team at St Cuthbert’s College.
· To uphold the College values “By Love Serve”.
· To be responsible for providing high-quality teaching and learning to the students of the College across all campuses.
All applicants must hold a current New Zealand practising certificate and have the right to work in New Zealand. Familiarity with delivering the New Zealand curriculum, NCEA and standards-based assessment is essential.
· Providing quality teaching and learning for a range of students with diverse learning needs.
· Ensuring students’ behaviour is in line with College values and culture.
· Keeping up to date with current pedagogy.
· Ensuring quality pastoral care of students.
· Performing duties across both campuses and in various locations.
Minimum Requirement/ Expectation
· New Zealand registered teacher with a current practising certificate.
· Tertiary education in a related discipline.
· Educational experience; cultural sensitivity.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with a wide variety of audiences.
· Strong writing, researching and proofreading skills.
· Strong ILT skills, especially for communication and enhancing learning.
· Excellent planning, organisational, prioritisation and forward planning skills.
· Work well under pressure, able to multi-task, meet deadlines, solve problems and take initiative.
· Strong interpersonal skills and capable of building effective relationships with team members, internal teams and customers to gain their trust and respect.
· Demonstrates a commitment to delivering on key objectives.
· Results-oriented and self-motivated.
Applications close on December 2020