- Starting 12 October 2020
- Full time, Permanent
- Years 5-10
- Epsom, Auckland
St Cuthbert's College invites applications from specialist science teachers (Years 5-10) to join a well-resourced and supportive faculty in a school that promotes a tradition of excellence. A fantastic opportunity for you to be part of our motivated and professional team, making a real difference to our students learning. St Cuthbert’s College is an independent day and boarding school for girls founded in the Presbyterian tradition. As a full-time, permanent Science teacher, you will be an excellent addition to our Science Faculty. As you will be teaching our senior school, you will be able to showcase your flexibility in delivering the curriculum to different year levels while being supported in a collaborative team environment. We are flexible with the start date and welcome candidates who can start in Term 4, 2020 or January 2021.
The successful candidate will be:
- A passionate teacher of Science, and an expert in their field,-
- Passion for teaching Science in Years 5-10,
- Knowledgeable in the New Zealand curriculum,
- Experienced with standards-based assessments (whilst not essential, it would be considered advantageous).
- If the Candidate also has a speciality field in the Science Sciences it would be a bonus, but not a requirement.
What can we offer you?
- We could negotiate the role to be part-time if necessary.
- We offer an attractive salary package and opportunities for personal and professional development and growth and terms and conditions.
- An environment that works within the St Cuthbert's motto "By Love Serve"
Are you ready to make a difference?
Close date – 25 September 2020