Creating Remarkable Futures
Be part of an amazing educational experience!
- Full Time, Permanent
- Years 7 to 13
- Start date of Term 1, 2021
- Calculus and/or Statistics
St Cuthbert’s College is an independent day and boarding school for girls, founded in the Presbyterian tradition. We provide a personalised approach to education for our 1400 students from Reception to Year 13. As an employer, we offer a supportive environment with opportunities for professional growth and development.
About the role:
We invite applications from Mathematics teachers (Y7–13) to join a well-resourced and supportive faculty in a school that promotes a tradition of excellence. A fantastic opportunity for you to be part of our motivated and professional team, making a real difference to our students learning.
As a full-time, permanent Mathematics teacher, you will be an excellent addition to our Mathematics faculty. As you will be teaching our senior school, you will be able to showcase your flexibility in delivering the curriculum to different year levels while being supported in a collaborative team environment. We welcome candidates who can start in January 2021.
The successful candidate will be:
- A passionate teacher of Mathematics
- Knowledgeable in the New Zealand curriculum
- Experienced with standards-based assessments (whilst not essential, it would be considered advantageous)
- Skilled to teach mathematics at from (Y7) through to Senior Levels (Y13). An ability to teach Statistics and/or Calculus to Level 2 or 3 (Year 12 and13)
- We are committed to being part of a friendly, collegial and supportive environment.
- We offer students a dual pathway with NCEA and International Baccalaureate. IB teaching experience is desirable, but not essential as training will be given.
What can we offer you?
- We offer an attractive salary package and opportunities for personal and professional development and growth and terms and conditions
- An environment that works within St Cuthbert's motto 'By Love Serve'.
Are you ready to make a difference?
Applications close on 30 October 2020.